The Newsletter has been released! We have been busy lately and we are sorry for the absence! This month, we thought that it was important to pause and think again about our organization! What Dreams N Motion mean? Our LOGO, our Future Goals…etc we missed all of you and hope we can provide more interesting content in the future! Stay tuned! Take care everyone and please provide your feedback!Read More
Here are a couple of things we would like you to know about what is going on in Dreams 'N Motion
A well deserved recognition to Catherine, our Chinese member who has demonstrated that she has what it takes to win our member of the month certificate.
Admission to the MEPI in the US
Our member Noussa from Algeria, has been selected as a potential candidate to participate in the MEPI students leader 2017 program. We helped her to do her essay and personal statement, for her application as a MEPI student to the USA and provided her coaching techniques for her interview at the US Embassy. We are glad to be part of her success.
Project Management workshop
Successfully conducted 4 sessions of Project Management workshop on our Skype platform.
To participate in the next Workshop (Time Management), check our schedule at here.
This past week, the country of Uganda celebrated their Independence Day on October 9th!...Read More
Member of the Month
Thanks Soso Malak for contributing and help others achieve their goals. We bestow upon you our Member recognition for the month of October.
Dreams ‘N Motion Tunisia:
We are getting very close to opening our facilities in the country of Tunisia. This would be our first “in country” facility, with our goal of providing quality and affordable services to the residents of Tunisia. Thanks so much to our team for keeping the faith, and moving forward to achieve this goal!!
We are pleased to announce the inauguration of our Forum where anyone can post and comment about Education, Career, travel, wellness and other relevant topics.
Visit our Forum HERE and Post your first thread!
We have had some top quality people join us; our registration data base observes more than 1100 members and as we come to know them, we also come to know more about their lives.
For Mokhtaroo in the country of Algeria, whose mother has been having some medical problems, we pray for her safe recovery.
For Thanh and her family in Vietnam that recently suffered flooding in Ho Chi Minh City, our prayers to all of you.
For Raghda and her family in USA (Florida), our prayers for you and your family and all people dealing with the threat of the Hurricane that is approaching. We hope that you and all others are safe throughout this natural disaster.
For Rojhano, we wish you success in your new job. Don’t let the students make you go crazy :)
We are still working on a few things to improve our services and hopefully we will soon announce new services. Stay in the loop!
Dreams N Motion started in the spring of 2012, initially called "Global English Group", as a very small group of people from just a few different countries, interested in learning and increasing their proficiency in the English language. Over time, we realized that we could use this common goal, as a way to support and help each other, in achieving other life goals, such as education, career, travel/cultural awareness and wellness, using peer, mentor and other resource based support.
As the initial founder of Dreams N Motion (aka Global English Group), he is a man that has dedicated his entire adult life to serving his country, whether in uniform or as a Federal Employee. Due to some tragic circumstances resulting in the senseless death of his teenage son in a drive by shooting, as well as his role in raising his daughter as a single parent, he became inspired to reach out to younger people, to promote an environment where people can find healthy guidance, positive mentorship and a reason to believe in their goals and dreams. In 2010, he hosted some foreign exchange students in his home, a small step in what would become a major and life changing decision to work with others that shared similar goals and launch the Dreams N Motion organization.
At Dreams 'N Motion, we believe that the Internet is more than a platform for information exchange. It is an environment for the freedom of expression, giving people opportunities to expand their knowledge, awareness, and essentially make the world a better place to live. That's why we decided to launch this site as just the start of working with organizations and people around the world on Career, travel and wellness.
Here are some of our accomplishments since then:
- 83 countries represented.
- 2,000 + people helped in achievement of Life Goals.
- More than 300 international debates, bonus chats and IELTS/TOEFL Prep Sessions.
- Group trips to Thailand, India, Russia, Taiwan and Korea.
- Successful accomplishment of IELTS and TOEFL exams.
- Several Workshops Conducted.
- Helped with scolarships and programs in the US.
- Partnership with international organizations.
Share the inspiration! You can contribute to make the world a better place.
...shelter the coastline against marine erosive processes...Read More
TEAM #6 KNOWLEDGE IS FREEDOM
Amin, Salima, Flory, Marwa
TEAM #4 DREAM, BELIEVE AND ACHIEVE
George, Soso, Amina, Boboty
- Presentation Material Flow
- (Introduce, Discuss, Conclude)
- Objective clearly stated (purpose of presentation)
- Supporting data provided
- Conclusion was clear, no ambiguity
- Presenter was clear and effectively communicated (highlighted the key points, confident, persuasive)
- Use of good English in speaking
- Showed knowledge of material
- Would I invest in this company?
- Watch here!
- Watch here!
- Watch here!
- Team Approach, always introduce members of your team upfront, they are part of your success
- Focus on the “why”, understand your audience
- If multiple people are presenting, coordinate ahead of time to look cohesive as a team
- If introducing marketing technique, unique discriminators, amplify, expound, show the value added
- Have the right mix of images and text, what may be obvious to you, may not be to your audience, plus remember, if you are going to leave a handout of your material with your audience, some text will help
- Dry run (Practice) your presentation with your team prior to “show time” to 1) gain their feedback and 2) so that if multiple members are going to present, that it flows smoothly
- Use supporting data if it is available i.e. if you are talking about marketing, show some statistics, use demographics, market niche/target audience
- Start strong, finish strong. Be clear, leave no room for doubt or ambiguity.