Country Page Development Guideline
This is a guide we have developed to help our organizational members develop the Country Pages. Below are some of the ideas that you could share about your country. If you are not able to provide all the information listed below, you can choose which sections you would like to write about. In addition, you can share other interesting information as long as it does not violate our Terms and Condition (click here.) Or if you want, you can team up with other countrymen/women and work on the project together. Just let us know if you have any problems in developing this information.
- The name of the country you are writing about
- The picture of your country flag
Special information of your country
- Are there any special things about your country that may impress people after hearing of it. Please share with us
- There are some ideas that you can write about:
- When was your country established?
- Which period do you think is the most memorable?
- Which battle is the best splendid one?
- Or you can show the timelines of different periods in your country.
Festival, Holidays, National events
- What are special days in your country? What do people do on those days?
- Are there any long vacations? Which one is your favorite?