Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
By registering as a member of Dreams ‘N Motion, LLC or Inc. as the case may be (“DNM”) and using or accessing the DNM website, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. In addition, your use of one or more services provided by DNM (“the Service”) is subject to all rules and guidelines applicable to those services. Such rules and guidelines may be found at dreamsnmotion.com and are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years old, and of legal age to form a binding contract in your country, as well as internationally. You also agree to provide a true, accurate, and current email address and update DNM within 15 days of any change by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership in DNM shall be one per person. In case any updates and/or corrections are needed, please notify DNM by sending an E Mail to email@example.com Providing information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete may result in the suspension or termination of your membership and/or the revocation of your right to use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. Service Description
DNM has its roots in a volunteerism focused on helping people achieve their life goals. Without the many hours of time devoted by the group’s founding members, the establishment of DNM’s services would not have been possible. To foster our goal-oriented mission, DNM’s organizational code of conduct promotes a safe, educational and goal achieving experience. Compliance with these standards is required. Non-compliance may result in a member’s being subject to DNM’s grievance procedures, being dis-enrolled or, if and when warranted, potential legal action.
4. User Conduct
By using or posting information to any of DNM’s services and/or affiliates, whether electronic or otherwise, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content—including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information— that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates DNM rules or policies;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, or disability;
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee, volunteer, student, parent of a student, or representative of DNM; or
- Is contrary to the purpose, mission and/or values of DNM and/or the reasons why it was established and exists.
- Criticizes, insults or otherwise disparages other members in the public groups. Feedback can be provided by any member as to the conduct of another member, including the leadership team, but this shall be done through private messages, either in SKYPE or through E Mail, and directed to a member of the leadership team for resolution
At DNM, we believe in the privacy rights of all members. By using the Service, you agree that you will not harvest, collect, propagate or publish any personal information about the users or members of this site, including but not limited to members’ names, e-mail addresses, Skype ID’s or addresses and countries of origin, or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited electronic e-mail or communications, whether singly or in bulk.
As a member, you agree that, unless you opt out, DNM may list your first name, country of origin and display any image you may provide on the DNM website. As part of the registration process, you can elect (or choose) not to have this information posted by indicating this preference in your registration.
You also agree and understand that, in order to carry out their duties, the core members of DNM, including but not limited to our National Points of Contact (NPOC), City Points of Contact (CPOC), Local Travel Assistant (LTA) and/or the Organization Management Team will, from time to time, transmit messages by e-mail, Skype and/or other electronic means, whether singly or as a bulk message addressed to the members of DNM. DNM agrees, however, not to sell or rent your personal information to third parties for any purpose without your explicit consent.
You further agree that you will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a child 13 years old or younger without appropriate, prior and verifiable parental consent. DNM generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that it offers. However, DNM and its agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that in their judgment does not comply with the Rules of User Conduct or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate.
By using the Service, you agree that, as such time as you may recommend this Service to one or more potential new members, you advise them to sign up through the website as members as a first step, and prior to accessing any other part of DNM’s Service. DNM requires each of its members to agree to these Terms & Conditions prior to using the Service.
6. Grievance Policy
If you are offended by a post or topic please report the same to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to alert a moderator. Please do not use this facility if you simply disagree with what has been posted; if this is the case we encourage you to share your opinion in an honest, yet tactful reply. When doing so do not make any personal attacks. If you disagree with another member or with a situation, we encourage you to respectfully state your case without attacking or insulting others.
7. DNM Logo Guidelines
The DNM logo is the most visible and recognizable expression of our organization and, as such, is covered by applicable trademark regulations. We understand and appreciate that outside parties may want to show affiliation with DNM, however this is not allowable without strict adherence to all appropriate guidelines. Any use of the logo to imply affiliation with or endorsement by DNM without express written permission from DNM is strictly prohibited.
DNM reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law.
To inquire further about the use of the official DNM logo, please send an email to email@example.com (stating the reasons for your request and intended use of the logo).
8. Collection of Member Data and Release to Third Parties
Dreams N Motion reserves the right to collect member information, including registration data, IP addresses and other data necessary provide a safe experience for all members. This data may also be used to support marketing research for Dreams N Motion. At NO time will this data be released to 3rd party entities, without legal cause and subject to court ordered actions. Your privacy is important to us and this data will be maintained in a secure location.
9. Member Resignation or Separation
Members are required to submit an E Mail to the following E Mail addresses in order to officially removed from the DNM Membership registration: Info@dreamsnmotion.com and Johny@dreamsnmotion.com
10. Member Audio, Images or Literary Works
Debates, discussions or any other online service provided by DNM are subject to recording as part of our quality assurance and to support educational/service related sessions. Educational session recordings may be posted on the DNM website, as part of its goal to educate users. As part of their participation in these sessions, participants consent to DNM use of their audio, video or media, regardless of membership status. All historical audio, video or other media i.e literary works, have been posted with consent of members.