* Group Chat Bonus Topic Summary
Date: 14 June 2015
Participants (from 8 countries):
Vietnam: Kelly, Huong | Egypt: Amir | India: Sunita | UK: Marissa | Argentina: Johny | Tunisia: Amine | Bangladesh: Dilowar, Santo | USA: Rick
This was a fun chat, which followed a more serious debate topic. In this chat we talked about things we would like for people to see or do if they visited our country.
- Desert/Riding a camel, Visit Amine J, Eat some couscous
- Visit the countryside, go to a concert, listen to Marissa sing J, go to the shops
- Eat some street foods, go to Ha Long bay, use chop sticks
- Go for a ride on a motor-scooter, Eat Pho, go to a museum
- Visit the pyramid, go to the Nile River, eat some Fool Madamas
- Parachuting/Skydiving, Visit Waterfalls, eat some Argentine BBQ, Asado
- Go to the outdoor bazaar
- Visit the Taj Mahal, eat spicy food, go to the open market
- Go eat street food
- Visit Los Angeles, Go the Beach/visit Hollywood, Have a beach BBQ, take a ride on the beach with the jeep
- Most everyone talked about food.
Below is the link to listen to our chat:
For people who did not join the live, feel free to contribute the ideas in the comment blanks below.