Bake noodle which stems from No 2 Middle School of Mi Shan city, Hei Long Jiang province around 1996 is a popular street food in north east of China. It tastes very unique and pretty delicious. Would you like to try? Below are steps that will guide you to cook.
Step 1: preparation
- To buy the noodles called “cold noodle (冷面)” which is only used for bake noodle in supermarket.
- Some vegetables that you like and sauce, sesame, eggs, oil：
Step 2: Let’s cook!!
- Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pan and then add noodles when the oil gets hot
- Crack some eggs, and using an egg beater or other utensil, blend them very well
- Once the noodles start to cook, add a layer of egg to the surface of the noodle and let it cook for a few minutes
- Add sauces, sesame and vegetables to the surface when the eggs have cooked and the noodle has taken on a golden brown color
- Rool the noodle up
- The last thing is to chop into appropriate size