‘No Hate on T-Shirts’ - Some designs fulfill legal requirements, but they may be ethically questionable because they transport hate or offend others in an unacceptable manner. Below are the guidelines that we have in place in order to help us to make decisions. We reserve the right to change or modify our guidelines at any time and as we deem necessary.
- Defamatory or offensive content based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation and age
- Violence-glorifying content
- Designs that are in fact legal, however in our opinion unacceptably slander, offend, disrespect, or ridicule others or invoke violence directly or indirectly because of gender, religious affiliation, political opinion or similar characteristics
- Impious, disrespectful or malicious designs that intentionally or unintentionally offend feelings like mourning or sympathy. For example, designs that allude to victims of catastrophes or attacks in a disrespectful manner, or which glorify criminal acts.
- Nudity including, but not limited to, drawings, paintings and cartoons
- Anything that we consider sexually deviant, especially in regards to minors
- GlobalEnglishGroup.com and its associated logo are copyright and trademark protected. The logo will only be used by contest participants for purposes of providing inputs and shall not be used for any other reason
- All participants agree to release any rights to inputs submitted to GlobalEnglishGroup.com as part of this contest.